7/21/2007

More Home Improvement!

Start of new project...
...
...take a quick break to devour a little lunch...
...end of project .
I couldn't be any more lucky! Hubby is one heck-of-a worker! He really seems to be able to do ANYTHING! All I have to do is draw a simple picture and SHA-ZAM! New walls! SHA-ZAM! New interior doors! SHA-ZAM! All new mouldings and floorboards!

Yesterday, he hired a couple of guys to help install our new French doors in the dining room! Now, instead of looking at an aged, moldy, non-locking, annodized aluminum slider, we have crisp "shades in-between-the-2 layers-of-glass" doors! Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

Vita said...

That is beautiful!

Barb said...

How pretty! I don't know what you had there before, but these sure are nice!

Unknown said...

Do you loan your hubby out? I have a few projects I need done too :)
Kidding of course. My hubby is pretty handy once I get him started on a project.

I finally figured out how to get him started. Last weekend I wanted the carpet in a bathroom taken out. I headed out to his shop where he was messing around and asked him for a carpet cutter, a staple puller, a nail puller and something to remove molding. It worked :)He sure didn't want me doing it.