8/18/2007

Friday's Feast...on Saturday!


My blog friend, Skittles, always has these awesome little ditties to keep folks entertained and thinking...



Friday's Feast


Appetizer
Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day?

You HAVE to be kidding! I went through behavioral therapy a couple of years back to overcome some of my OCDs. LAUNDRY was one of them! So, now everyone does his/her own laundry in our home. I do the towels and "household" washing, as well. I only do laundry when I run out of clean pants/capris!


Soup
In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old?

I'll never be old, at least as long as my husband is alive! He's 19 years older than me, so I will always be young!


Salad
What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both?

Amazingly, one goal is to do less in order to do more! I'm getting there!


Main Course
Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately.

I watched my daughter race a 13-mile run at Crater Lake (about 7700 feet in elevation) and win for her age group!

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today?

I'd rate today...a 4.
Blah
I cleaned the carport and it took all day. My heels hurt. My elbow hurts, and I still have hours worth of work to do tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Boggy Woggy. Thanks for stopping by. I enjoyed visiting you blog. The videos were very entertaining!

I've left you an answer in my comment area.

Anonymous said...

oh no, not the dreaded laundry! in the past it used to pile high and when I had nothing left to wear then it would get done. but recently (and I have no idea why) I've been very good with the laundry, everything even gets ironed now and the pile of dirty laundry never gets to more than one load before it's whisked off to be washed.

Vita said...

Wow! You have been busy. Maybe you will get the big popping elbow muscle one gets when one does excessive polishing. It's a very fun muscle. I've only seen it on my other brother, who worked at the country club's club house polishing clubs. Of course, he's male and male's get popping muscles more easily than us, and that was decades ago, so youth was involved.

Vita said...

P.S. Mr. Woggy is so youthful, could he possibly have found a secret fountain?