8/06/2007

Middle Name Meme Tag!


My blog friend, Skittles http://skittles0366.blogspot.com/, has tagged me. I'm no techno-wizard, but I think I can do this:


Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
K~ kinky (ha, ha!)[ kíngkee ] (comparative kink·i·er, superlative kink·i·est)
adjective
Definition:
1. sexually deviant: being or engaging in unusual sexual practices that may be
considered deviant ( slang )
2. sexually provocative: intended to be provocative or sexually alluring, usually by
being deliberately unusual or bizarre ( slang )
3. eccentric: behaving in an unusual, idiosyncratic way ( informal )
4. tightly coiled: full of tight coilskinky copper wire
A~ à gogo [ ə gṓ g ] adjective
Definition:1. bustling: in a whirl of activityThe club was completely à gogo
by nine in the evening.2. galore: as much as anybody could wantcaviar à gogo
[Mid-20th century. < href="http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_1861584211/agog.html">agog) by repeating the go-]
Y~ yack·e·ty-yak [ yàkkətee yák ]verb, noun chatter continuously: to talk
continuously, usually about unimportant matters
E~ Earth Moth·er (plural earth moth·ers) noun
Definition:
1. sensual and motherly woman: a woman who conveys a warm combination
of sensuality and motherliness
2. fertility goddess: a goddess worshiped as a source of life and fertility
Now, onto my first "tagging."
Now, it is important to note: Carnivorous Hippy will most likely not participate. I just realized this. She will not reveal her middle name to anyone. However, I believe it is: Harriet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a smart (but deviant) one! I have changed my middle name to my maiden name... so maybe I'll play : )

Barb said...

What a fun and unique way to do this!

Mom O Matic said...

I love this! But Lotta is actually not my real name. Maybe I can make up a fake middle name? But it would be like a one letter middle name so I didn't have to type so much. Gah! Thanks for tagging me though Boggy, or should I just call you Earth Mama?

Vita said...

I'm like Hippette, but for this one, I think I'll use the middle name my parents gave me. Three letters. Yes!