8/19/2007

Rants and Raves

Do you ever read the "Rants and Raves" section of Craig's List?




I entertain myself there once in awhile, especially when it comes to local eateries, but I'm SO SURPRISED by the amount of personal,vicious, foul-mouthed attacks people fling at each other. It really takes away the fun feel of the entire experience.


I enjoy reading the dumb entries (you should see the one from the "Christian Man" seeking a good "Christian restaurant" he can take his family to for a meal. He's wanting to find a place where they can pray before dining without being attacked by atheists. Har, har, har! I have yet to witness that in this town, but, if truly Christian, wouldn't this man use a moment like that to educate his children in regards to their beliefs?)


Anyway, I guess I'm just wondering what other folks are thinking and experiencing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby and I were laughing about this one last night! Har, har, har is right!!